View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 09:35 AM

Default Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger

Simran stopped her movements over me and for a moment the room went dead quiet, and I cringed thinking this was where she was going to launch on me in a tirade about not protecting her.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She said allowing me to breathe again.

She climbed off me, and showing amazing modesty given the circumstances, got out of bed and moved swiftly to the small bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, I looked at Guru who was smiling widely with heavy alcohol affected eyes smoking his cigarette…

"Don't fuck it up Lad," he counseled.
When I didn't respond he went on. "You know what I said before. You've seen a bit now but there's more for sure. No one will ever need to know too," he said, while chuckling a bit at the end.

"This is freaking me out," I said to him. It was an honest answer but one that showed him some opportunity.

"Just get it started than let it go on its own," he replied, with his hand now fondling his large balls.

"No way," I said, shaking my head trying to find some clarity. This is wrong…you only get to watch…that’s all you deserve.
The toilet flushed and the water started in the sink.

"Don't fuck this up or you'll always wonder. No one will ever know," Guru said again, as the door opened.
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links