View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 09:42 AM

Default Forced to have sex with mom and aunt

I knew it was now or never....this was a chance of a life time....i started to suck my moms boobs....her light pink nipple staring at me and i was pressing her boobs vigrously...i held her by her open h*** and gave a wet and passionate kiss on my moms wet lips...she responded by opening her mouth and kissing me back...exchanging saliva ..she pulled her strap on dildo out of my aunts cunt and lied on the bed on her back i knw what she was asking... i wasted no time and removed the strap on...and inserted my hard dick in my moms wet pink pussy....her pussy was so wet i didnt had to work much my dick just slided in her cunt...and i started fukking her like an animal..oh the words that came out of her mouth likie....ummmmmphhh..yeh fuck...put ur lund in me...u motherfuker...u liked it didnt u...i quikend and hardened my thrusts laying on her putting my mouth on her face kissing her...responding to her words...i said...yeh mom i wanted to fuck u...u bitch yeh....ill fuck u in the ass too...my mom shivering on the bed making loud noises...then turning her up in the doggy position...i smelled her asshole..and licked it putting my tounge as far as i could in her ass...fingering her...she had an tite asshole...proabably never opened to anything...somehow i managed to put my dick in her asshole...and the one thing i fantasized about my mom came true..i pulled her h*** back and put my dick all the way in her ass....she was screaming in pain like crazy but it sounded more like a pleasure moan...finally inside her....while my aunt wore the strapon to her...and i wanted to have my ass fuked by my aunt...i stood by the bed bent down putting only my hands on the edge of the bed..exposing my ass to my aunt...my aunt thrusted her strapon dick into my hole...and started fucking me her big boobs jugling and making sounds...but as she was fat she cudnt do much pounding....
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links