Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos

Go Back   Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos > Indian Sex Stories - Hot Desi Sex Stories

Old 01-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Anchal incest

My name is Anchal.Let me tell you about me first. I am a 25-year-old female from India. I am 5'6" tall and have a very shapely figure I am not married but am not a virgin either. I have a round ass and firm breasts. I am f*** and have a very average size of 36c. The specialty of my tits is that it spills a lot of milk when I get aroused. It is always full. And I love the sight when people watch my shirt when it is drenched with milk. I also love to tease people.

I am not very keen on incest. I was not interested in my father in anyway neither in any of my cousin until lately when my sister (SEEMA) was due to get married. The guy (NITIN) whom Seema was to get married was a very decent person. And I liked him from the very first sight. He was well mannered and very decent.

There is a custom followed in Indian marriages that the bride and the groom don't see each 15 days prior to marriage. This is to add the excitement of the couple during the first night after marriage.

As I donot have any brothers all the work of the marriage was on my shoulders. One fine day I had to go to Nitin's house to get some invitations that had to be distributed. His house is quite far from our place; say it takes a one-hour drive. I left my home at 4:00 and reached his place by around 5:30. When I reached his place he was reading a newspaper. The paper was covering his face and so he could not see that I had come in. Just for the sake of surprising I went behind him and covering his eyes I said " hello my dear love." As my voice and my sisters voice are not much different he thought it is Seema and grabbed me, rolled me over and made me sit on his lap and started fondling my tits.

Without moving his hand away from me he took my full breasts into his hand and started caressing my nipples "What the hell do you think you are up to" I screamed. He was totally pisseed off and he dint know what to do or tell.

"I am so sorry Anchal I dint mean it. I thought it was Seema."

"It is alright Nitin I understand. Now forget what happened and go and get those invitations fast." I replied

"oh yes Anchal I shall get it at once.just wait here."

He ran upst***s to get the invitations. Meanwhile I saw that my breasts as they usually do started leaking and I was really shocked to see that my top was totally soaked with milk. I started to wipe my top like crazy but to add things to my misery due to the pressure on my breasts more milk started oozing out. I was frantically searching for a towel when I sensed some movement in the corner of my eye. I lifted my head and I saw Nitin standing there with a towel in his had. "It is alright Anchal you can use the towel. If u want you can also go upst***s to my room and change."

" That would be really nice. Thanks." I replied

I ran upst***s to change and when I entered his room I felt that Nitin was different from the other guys, his room was neat and clean unlike a bachelors room that I have seen. I started looking into his drawer and was not surprised to find some playboys and other sexy magazines under his shirts. I was rather surprised that he dint have something bolder than that. I quickly took a shirt and wore it leaving the stained shirt in his room. Just as I was about t leave his room something caught my eye. It was his computer and it was switched on. Just out of curiosity I went to check what was there. And I saw a desi story there. It was a story about a lady showing off herself in a train. It really turned me on and without my knowledge again milk started leaking.

"Look what you have done. Now u have spoiled Nitin's shirt too." I said to myself.

After finishing the story I again changed into another shirt and hid Nitin's stained shirt at the bottom of the drawer. Just as I finished changing, Nitin called "What is taking you so long there. Is everything alright?" I dint answer but just stepped down.

" Care for a drink?" Nitin offered. " Yeah sure. I will prefer coke." I replied.

While we were drinking Nitin asked, " why have you not yet married?" " Well have not met the right person till now."

" What is the problem for a girl like you? I mean to say you are pretty good looking well educated and have good assets too. If you know what I mean."

I gave him a mysterious stare and said, " yeah I think I know what you are telling. But you know the person should be committed and good at heart. Say someone like you." As soon as I said that I knew that I had said the wrong thing. "Well I am flattered. But stop joking." he said.

"Nitin just for the sake of curiosity can you tell me if you were asked to make a choice again between me and my sister whom will you choose?"

Well I cannot answer for that question was all he could say.

Then there was a long silence between us, which was broken by him. "Why don't you have dinner with me Anchal. It is already 7:00 and if you can wait for say another half an hour I might get some dinner for both of us."

" No thanks Nitin my parents and my sister might be waiting I better get going before it is too late. You know driving too late is bad for girls. And that too I have to make an hours drive. So I better get going."

Saying that I thanked him for his shirt and left his house. On the way home I was thinking about the conversation we had and was feeling happy and some amount of guilty too That I talked all this to my sisters husband.

Three days passed since this incident took place. I was at my home waiting on the dining table for my sister to come for dinner. There was a phone call and dad looked tense. He kept the phone and looked towards me.

"Can you do a small favor for me Anchal" he asked.

"Sure dad. No probs."

" I will want you to go over to Nitin's home now to get some things for tomorrows ceremony. As you know it is already 9:00 in the night and neither your mom nor me can go there right now. And I cannot send Seema there. So I feel it would be better if you could go there and collect it."

I was shocked to hear this. The last thing I wanted to do was to go to Nitin's house. Because I had not forgotten the incident that took place before three days.

"Please dad, I cannot go so late in the night. And more over his house is so far it will at least take an hour for me to drive there and to get those things and come back it will be past midnight. Please understand. I cannot go." I snapped.

Just then seema entered the room.

"Ok Anchal if you cannot go and come back then you can stay there over night. And leave his home at 5:00 in the morning to attend the ceremony at 6:30 tomorrow morning."

Now this was the worst part. My sister was forcing me to stay with her fiancée in his home alone and that too with whom I had a bad encounter three days back.

"I am sorry Seema I " before I could speak anything seema handed me a bag and pulled me and made me sit in the car. Now I was totally helpless.

"Ok seema I shall go. Just call Nitin and tell him hat I am coming so that he shall make arrangements for me to stay there overnight."

I just started the car and drove all the way o his home. I had asked Seema to call him up because I just wanted to be sure that the mistake that occurred last time should not be repeated. I was relieved and also glad to see Nitin waiting for me at the door. He came towards my car and said, " You can park your car in my garage as my car is given for service. Just park the car lock it and come on in.." I did as he asked me to and went into his house.

As soon as I got in Nitin said " As you did the other day you can use my clothes if you want to. Just feel at home"

"ok. I will. Thanks. Shall I use your room for changing." I asked.

"Sure Anchal I said feel at home. You don't have to ask everything" he gave me a stare and off I went upst***s t change.

Like I did in the earlier visit I looked at some of the books and was glad to see some more hard-core books there. They were al really good fucking pictures and beautiful girls licking dicks and getting fucked. I was really turned on by the pictured and the computer also had another desi story but this time it was an incest story I for the first time enjoyed reading an incest story. I felt turned on, and like always I spilled some milk too. But this time I took care that I had worn nothing on when I spilt the milk. Once I had properly taken out all the milk I squeezed it all from my breasts and then I wore my nighty and went downst***s. I went silently just to take a look at what was Nitin doing. When I saw him he was watching a romantic movie on the TV and trust me it was not just romantic. It had a really hot scene going on. As soon as he saw me he switched channels. "Hi Anchal so you are wearing a pink nighty. I think you knew that pink is my favorite color. Did you?"

" Of course not. If I knew that then I would have brought another colored nighty,..Nitin."

We both smiled at each other. "Wanna have something to fill your stomach." He asked.

" No thanx. I just finished dinner before I left my home. So what were you watching?"

"Nothing was just a movie on cable. It is a romantic movie and I don't think you will wanna see it with me."

"Why not.?"

"Because I think you might feel embarrassed."

" What do u think I have never seen things before,.. Come on Nitin I am not a nun I know what is the movie all about.

Come on know I can't watch it in my house coz u know it is kind of old fashioned"

" Yeah I know that Seema also tells me everything about that. are you sure you wanna watch it. If you want to watch it alone I can go to another room"

"Please Nitin now you are making me look so bad. All I asked you is CAN I WATCH THE MOVIE"

He changed the channel and switched on the movie and I could see a steaming scene. A couple were undressing each other. I saw Nitin but he was totally into the movie and it was so hot that I too was not interested in looking at him now.

Surprisingly Nitin moved near me and asked me "How's the movie" "hmmm it is nice" was my reply

"You got a problem Anchal? I think you are leaking. Do you leak every time u get aroused"

I had totally forgot about and when I saw I could see that my nighty was drenched.

" You want me to wipe it out for you" Nitin asked.

Before I could tell anything. He put his hand on my breasts.

I felt by breath quickening and my heart beating faster. My breasts started to leak more sending out a stream of milk now onto Nitin's hand. "Mmmmm your milk is hot Anchal"

"Please," I cried.

Lifting his head up, he asked, "Please what?"

"Please, do something. I'm begging you!" I screamed.

He lifted my nighty and put his hand into my panties. He removed my panty in one full stroke.

I felt his breath blow warm against my open lips. He placed his lips on mine and gave me a tender kiss.

Using his two pointer fingers, he started playing with my crotch h*** I could feel the excitement as he traced the outside edges of my cunt. Carefully, he moved his fingers up and down, never touching my inner lips or the clit that was hardening. My hips moved to push my pussy closer to those two fingers. But he wouldn't let me have my way. All of his fingers pulled my lips out away from my opening.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever felt. Can I look at it?" He growled and I heard the passion building in his voice.

"Sure. It is all yours." I replied.

He pulled my nighty over my head and plunged down in-between my legs.

Holding the lips open with two fingers, he traced my inner channel, from the top just above my clit, to the hard shaft and down to the slick entrance with the fingers of his other hand, past my opening and to my ass. Up and down, slowly, never lingering at any one spot, just moving slowly up and down. Waves of desire went through me at the thought of him looking at my pussy as he did this.

"Please! Please put your fingers inside me!" I screamed. I know I screamed because I felt this desire so strongly and he wasn't listening to me.

"Be patient my love. It is just as hard for me as it is for you. But I want to enjoy you for as long as I can. Be patient."

But this time when he moved his fingers up towards my clit, he lingered there. Taking it between two fingers, he rolled and massaged the hard button, slowly squeezed it. My hips were moving up and down faster. My legs were straining at the bonds. It was as if he knew the moment was close because he moved his fingers down and slowly teased my opening. He inserted two fingers just inside and pulled them out so that he could tease me. I knew he could see me opening and closing around his finger.

"Stop! I can't take any more! Please!" I moaned.

He took three fingers and slowly, so slowly, inserted them into my pussy. He didn't pull them out but merely left them inside without moving them. My inner muscles grabbed his fingers tight but he wouldn't move them. Then, his wrist turned as the fingers pushed to the inside area under my pubic bone. While his fingers moved to find my g-spot, his thumb touched my clit. My body stiffened with the pleasure of waves rolling over me. His fingers moved along the ridge of my spot as his thumb pushed my clit down hard. He didn't move his thumb as his fingers slowly moved out of my pussy, only to push back in and massage that g-spot. He was fucking me perfectly with his fingers while his thumb never let up on the hard shaft he held down so firmly. I was trying to hard to make my pussy meet his fingers but he placed his upper arm and elbow down on my stomach to keep me from moving.

"I want you to just lay back and let yourself come on my fingers," he said. His fingers pushed harder in and out, all the time searching for my g-spot.

I swear he knew the moment when I would come. He kept his fingers inside of me, pushed against the hard ridge under my pubic bone and almost lifted me; he was massaging it so hard! And his thumb started to move in gently circles on my clit! My body stiffened as my pussy grabbed his fingers. My nipples got so hard and my clit felt so incredible. I couldn't get those fingers deep enough inside me.

"Oh my, I'm coming!!!.. I am coooooooooommmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg"

I must have felt two raging orgasms, the second better than the first. Knowing it was too intense for me, he stopped moving his fingers, let my pussy slowly relax against them. As my inner muscles relaxed, he gently scratched my g-spot, giving me another, softer orgasm. My head fell to my side as I closed my eyes. Never had I felt this way. Never.

As his fingers slowly moved out of me, he dragged them up and out towards my clit with a gentle touch. He moved up on my body and leaned down, looking at me. I turned my head to face him and he put his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste my come. In my mind, it felt like his cock. I kissed and licked those fingers for what seemed like hours. I felt his excitement build as his mouth moved to my left nipple to gently nip and suck it while my tongue was caressing and licking his fingers. I felt his cock as he used his other hand to work his hard shaft up and down my slickened outer lips. I had never felt such a hard cock in my life as he pushed deep inside me, so deep it took my breath away.

Moving his mouth to my lips, he plunged his tongue deep. Starting to fuck me with his cock, he pushed his tongue in and out of my mouth the exact same way his cock was pushing into my pussy! Raising his body a little, I felt his fingers brush my clit while he stroked his cock deeply in and out of my tightening pussy.

"I want you to come with me," he moaned.

"Oh, yes," I cried. "Yes!"

His finger moved harder against my clit as his cock rocked faster into me. His balls tightened against my ass as his cock stiffened and stopped for a mere second. His fingers never stopped rubbing my clit.

"Come for me right now!" he cried.

I came. Oh, God how I came. And he came too. At the exact same time, his come was a hot splash inside me, mixing with my come. I felt drained but wanted so badly to hold him against me. This stranger.

After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and rolled to his side, leaning against me. I heard him sigh with pleasure. He moved his hand to cover my breast and squeezed it so gently just to assure whether any milk was left. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "That was the most incredible lovemaking in my life. I love you!"

We slept in each other's arms and it was my best love session ever.

That was the end of the day after I had cum he just left me there. The next day before he was awake I left his home and returned to Seema. But I dint dare to tell her what happened between her husband and me.
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

Default Incest Is The Best - eXBii

friends i would be posting here some of the incest stories if u want.

beautiful sister

Hi to all reader I am rahul I am 18 yrs of age I have a cousin sister who is 23 years of age we use to leave in joint family her name was neha we both use to sleep in leaving room where t.v was kept . every night at around 1.30 I use to turn on the t.v where every night there were adult movies shown I use to watch them when my sister use to sleep as I was afraid if she would watch me while watching this movies I used to watch this movies every night once my sister woke up I changed the channel but I thought that she saw me when I was watching this movie than I turnred off T.v than I slept I was afraid that what if she tell to my mom I was afraid of that but next morning she was normal & I thought that did not watch that then from that night I left watching those movies than after some night she use to watch t.v late night as she was very fond of serials therefore I thought that she might be watching serial but after some days I thought lets check wats she is watching so I just acted I am sleeping at around 1.30 when the movie started she switched on that channel I thiught that she might not know that around this time the adult movie starts but when the a couple was fucking I thought that she might change the channel but she didn’t I was shocked to see that but infact she watched the whole movie every night now she used watch it every night I also used to enjoy it

After some days my whole family went out only I & she was in the home as usual I acted to sleep at that night she kept the lights on as there was no one in the home the movie started as I was sleeping ahead of her therefore she did not notice me watching this movies that day the movie started I opened my one eye & was watching the movie as the fuck scene came my panis was up at 90 degree she watched that therefore to check wheather I was watching she came secretly towards me & saw me that I was watching so she told me why I am watching it by hiding I was shocked to hear that I closed my eyes she told don’t worry come watch it with me I will get company I will not tell to anybody she took my hand & told me to watch that movie sitting besides her on sofa therefore I went there I was not able to look on her eyes I watched movie but I saw that her eyes were on my panis which was erecten so I kept my hand on my panis and after sometime she took my hand & placed it on her breast it was soft but I took my hand she told that we will enjoy this night as there was no one in the home first I did not agree but after sometime I agreed first she took of my pyjama then my t shirt I was not wearing under wear so she took my panis in her hand & first rubbed it than she put inside her mouth and sucked hard I was moaning then I placed my hand on her breast I remowed her nighty and then she was in bra & pyjama then I took of pyjama and then her panty then I unhooked her bra and then she was naked I was very happy to see this her big boobs were looking like ball hanged on the wall her nipples were superb I first pressed her boobs then asked her wheather I could suck her boobs she smiled and told me enjoy your self then I sucked her boobs very hard she was moaning I pressed them whole night and sucked them I loved her boobs and we both fucked each other whole night then next day we both took bath together I washed her boobs with my hands and pressed them than she was dressing herself I asked her to be nacked in home as there was no one in home she said that she would be in bra & panty when ever I feel I could go & press her boobs I laughed and kissed on her lips & on her boobs she was in bra&panty I pressed her boobs whole day we both fucked the whole day I loved her boobs

And next day our parents came and whenever we got chance we fucked each other
Sponsored Links

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

pls give rep+ and replys
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

awesome
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

repped u bhai
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

its......... good . but how to download
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

just copy and paste in word and save
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

Mother-in-law

I had sorted my life out by the age of 23. I had got myself an engineer's job and quarters, had good pay and my own car.

My family had been looking for a girl for me to get married to for the last few years. I did not really want to marry a rich highly educated girl with a big family. These type of girls tend to be unfaithful gold-diggers. So I asked my parents to find me a sweet girl who had not yet attended university and came from a relatively small family with a low income.

I remember the first time I met my mother in-law Hema. She had been invited to my parents house for tea and samosas. She was 38 at the time, she looked more like a 26 year old. Hema had long flowing black h***, white creamy skin, hour glass figure with 38D chest. She was wearing a light coloured cream sari and blouse and her full bossomed chest was self evident.

This women oozed sexuality. She was gorgeous my words do not do her justice. I could see the wry smiles my father was giving his legs crossed obviously hiding his own erection from chatting to this living goddess of beauty.

My first impression was that Hema was one of the girls that my parents had been interviewing to see if she was suitable. My parents introduced me to her so I said namaste smiled at her warmly and then left the room, when I was told to do so, trying at best to hide my huge hardon from both our guest and my parents!

I wanted to know more about Hema and so I eavesdropped on their conversation. I found out that Hema was not in fact a potential wife but the mother of Mamta my bride to be. My photo had already been shown to Mamta and she had already agreed to get married to me as long as I was also interested in her and that her mother Hema could live with us. I also found out that Hema was a widower since the age of 26 and was a poor teacher.

After she had left my parents had began to discuss some minor matters before they called me. They showed me Mamta's photo. I nearly fell over Mamta had clearly inherited her mother's good looks as well as her 38 chest. I didn't hesitate and told my parents then and there that we should go see this girl tonight and get engaged. When they asked if I would mind if Mamta's mother were to stay in my spare room of my quarters I stated I did not mind. Even though I had planned to rent the room out.

My parents were extremely happy. Suffice to say and to cut this story short I got married to Mamta and our wedding night was incredible. We fucked for hours up until the early hours of the morning. Well sex makes me extremely thirsty and gives me a huge appetite.

It was about 3.00 in the morning on our wedding night and after hours of great sex admiring Mamta's naked curvaceous ass from our bedroom doorway I headed for the kitchen. On arriving in the kitchen I got a massive hardon.

Hema stooped over the flour board her huge breasts exposed through her flimsy blouse squatting unladylike on the kitchen floor in only her sari blouse and petticoat was rolling out chappattis. Her h*** normally tied up was now fully open. Her boobs jiggled as she rolled out the chappattis. My lunghi immediately tented as I watched her breasts wobble from side to side, her legs wide open the sari petticoat tight on her shapely thighs following the curves of her big ass.

This time unlike the first time I met her I did not try to hide my hardon. I walked upto her my hardon inches away from her flour smeared face. What are you doing I asked getting a much better glimpse of her over exposed breasts.

As she looked up her hand rising to wipe of some of the flour that had accumulated on her face she accidently brushed my groin, immediately making my cock strain harder against my lunghi. Her eyes instantly drew to my cock as she spoke. I thought you might be hungry she said licking her lips at the sight of my straining cock. I couldn't believe this was happening , was one of my most deepest fantasies going to come true. Ever since I had met Hema for that first time I had dreamt of making love to her. But not in my wildest dreams did I think I was going to have her on my wedding night of all nights.

I adjusted myself so now I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing cock. I carefully answered her question. You must be very hungry too please eat something. Very she said i have not eaten for years. Feast then I said feast on what is aching in front of you. She did not wait for anymore idle innuedo's. Her hot breath had made my cock twitch in anticipation and when she lifted my lunghi she saw my 8 inches of manhood standing tall and proud reacting to each hot breath of hers. She gasped I never eaten such big meat, Mamta's father was so small. Before she could say anything else I shoved my aching cock into her soft wet mouth her red moist lips instantly gripping round the girth of my shaft. Mmm she choked. She gently began working the length of my cock varying the strength of her sucks. My mind was going numb with pleasure, the fireworks in my groin was unbelieveable. My hands had now cupped both of her milky breasts as i began thrusting into the back of her throat. She responded by jiggling her fingers through my balls with one hand whilst massaging my ass cheeks with her other. With her continuous lavish attention to my cock, balls and ass it was not long before I came stream after stream of hot sticky cum deep into her mouth. She drank every drop like a starving whore, licking the excess cum dripping from the sides of her mouth. My cock was still hard after she had drunk her fill.

She smiled as i lifted her petticoat to find her pantiless pussy soaking wet. I licked her slit with animal passion. Hema went into hysterics of climatic orgasms. The years of sexual frustation finally over, her tears of joy streaming down her face as I took her from one platform of ecstasy to another. I had raised her leg over one of my shoulders whilst she used support from the kitchen wall. She in no way hid her feelings of pleasure screaming in ecstasy, OH OHOhohohooh amit amit Ohhohhoohoh!!!!!! Im cumming im cumming oh please oh please OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

She grabbed my h*** grinding my face deep into her pussy. Her clit clearly red and sore from my attention. She had not felt this much pleasure in years. Her convulsing stopped her back arching as my face was sprayed with her warm love juices. Wasting no time I made her clean my face with her tongue making her taste her own pussy juices which she clearly relished. Her eyes then focussed onto my cock as I gently inserted my hardon into her eagerly waiting cunt gasping almost like my wife as if taken for the very first time. She watched transfixed as each inch of my manhood entered her wet pussy. She grabbed me tight, forcing her back harder against the wall for support, lifting her legs of the ground, grinding her heels deep into the recesses of my ass. Urging my thrusting buttocks to thrust harder. She began moaning in my ears oooohhhh fuck oooooooo me oooohhhhh fuck me oooooooooh fuck my pussy ohhhohhhohhh my darling my love ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I began thrusting harder the more she moaned. The pleasure was so intense it was almost like i was on some drug. My hands kneaded her so soft breasts tweaking at her hardened nipples before hungrily sucking them. My body stirred with electricity as I shooted my load, Hema's screams echoing of the kitchen walls. My deep final thrusts making the kitchen wall shake violently knocking over some of the steel thalis.

We stood there entwined for a while before we started kissing passionately. I lifted her in my arms and headed for the spare room. There we made love until 9.00 am. Exhausted but still horny as hell thinking about what I had been doing all morning i slumped back into bed with my wife Mamta. She herself was now beginning to waken her naked body pressing against mine. She slowly began to kiss me all over before heading down to my cock covered in her mom's juices. The thought of her greedily sucking my cock tasting her mums juices gave me an instant hardon and seeing her face as she sucked my cock I could see she was enjoying it more than usual as she really was enjoying the taste of her mother's juices. I just lay back and enjoyed myself.

Later Mamta had told me that she had heard us making love and she had approved. She did not mind sharing her husband as her mother was still very young and sympathised with her that she had not had a man in over 10 years!!!!!!!! That was hard to believe since she was so beautiful. But anything is possible. I have now 6 children three illegitimate from Hema and 3 from Mamta. There is no jealously between mother and daughter and frankly i feel like the luckiest man in the world.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Administrator

Another 4 u

My lusty bhabhi-Roma

Well friends I'm Ashish from Delhi. I'm a quite regular and frequent visitor of the porn sites especially the erotic stories column. Wont deny that have learnt a lot from these sites n used in my experiences. Today I'l be sharing one of my experiences with my dearest lovely bhabhi, Roma darling who is just too good and adorable. Her looks and movements can bring a bulge in any mans tool. She just makes me go mad everytime I look at her now also after exploring her so many times.

Well here it goes. Roma is 30 yrs old with a figure of 34-30-32. On top of this she has got black shiny eyes which attract any passerby like anything, with those blond h*** falling till her waist. She generally wears sarees..those chiffon ones..or suits also with short sleeves n see through types. I know some people have started imagining her beauty. I always admired her beauty and shagged quite a lot thinking of having her on my bed. And well it happened last month itself. Don't worry my story isn't like others people's in which the family goes out or the same old plot. My experience took place at home only when everyone was in delhi. And it still keeps happening in tits n bits even my mom and dad and bhaiya are at home. Sounds amazing na. Keep reading friends n babes who mite write back to me immediately.

Well one afternoon me and bhabhi were returning from the market. And mom has gone to massi's house and she was supposed 2 b back in 2-3 hours. We crossed Sapna cinema and over there the movie "Ek Choti Si Love Story " was being played. She generally asked me ki Ashish have u seen this movie. I said no bhabhi..have u seen it..she goes ki nahi but wanna see it. I with a nauty smile asked her y?? she goes ki being frank I wanna know what scenes are there that have created this havoc. I said oh yeah.. then I got the courage and asked her..hey bhabhi have u seen any adult movie.. this movie shows a very small clip or trailer of whats shown in adult movies. Now we are getting frank. She said nops..i haven't seen any adult movie either. now I thought yes I have a chance.

I asked her Bhabs u wana c a adult movie..she looked in my eyes and asked .R u serious.. I said yes...if u want we can go home n watch a a movie..even mom's not at home.she hesitated but agreed soon...the whole way back home I was excited ki I mite have a chance aaj...we reached home n entered my room..told her 2 b comfortable and switched On the AC...then I said u wanna c a hindi or an English movie..shes goes any..then I opened my CD shelf and took out an amazing...one of the best 1 have English CD...as this is my chance to grab her.....i told her to be comfortable on the bed and played the movie and in the meantime opened a bottle of beer. I took the bottle and jumped on the bed n asked her if I can see the movie after lying on her laps.

She said fine.n I also offered her the beer. She had never tasted but still as the movie had started and it seemed her temperature had started rising so she took the bottle and gulped a bit. We are watching the movie with some kissing and smooching scenes..and then the guy starts taking off the babes' clothes...and the guy started pressing the babes boobs and made her lie on the bed n suck her boobs and suck them..bite them..lick them.caress them...suddenly I felt a hand on my chest pressing me hard.I looked back n saw it was Roma dear's hand.....she had started getting aroused and said to me...just stop it....I cant take it..I need your bhaiya if u wanna play this movie..

I told her ki he's not here but I'm here..she looked in my eyes...and later I knew even she had an eye on me...suddenly she started kissing my cheeks...then the lips..and we got wild in minutes...I felt as if her heat was long inside her and wanted 2 come out soon....we were kissing passionately while the movie was also playing...then I made her lie down n opened the buttons of her black sleeveless blouse with my teeth..I could very well smell the perfume which was making me go more mad...I cud not imagine I'm getting my luck aaj....even she was desperate for it..and wanted more..took off her blouse and turned her around 2 tease her....and started massaging her back with hot olive oil and scratching her back.....she was getting more n more aroused.....and said ki don't tempt and do the main thing...u really seem 2 b experiences and even ur bhai has never been so good..I said.wait dear.this is the starting...then I rolled her back......took some ice cubes dipped with lemon juice and started smocing them on her tits which were getting hard and red...the heat of her body was meeting the wetness and coldness of the ice....but we were enjoying..

Now I started sucking.biting..caressing..rolling my tongue over the lucioyus boobs....abd ice moved down to her navel....and dropped some juice water inside her navel which suddenly brought shiver in her body....well as her saree was already off.I moved down to remove the silk petticoat which went off with just 1 hand.....and here the premium.pink..hot..wet kingdom..love hole was there...waiting for me..but I wanted to tempt her and tease her more.....by this time she was just lying down..as we had decided today I'l do whatever I want...and next time...as now the doors of hesitation and courtesy have opened...its giona b her chance....so I was doing all my part.n enjoying myelf.whole aal this while she was moeaning... her pink lips which had been shaved just that morning only were waiting for me.....I took some honey in my hand and slapped the upper part of her pussy...she shouted...

I said dear..don't worry...i'm giving u cries...I'l give u pleasure 2.....the whole honey hands were slamming her pussy top area...then slowly I went down started fingering her.....then as she wanted more and more....I at 1 go...inserted my 4 fingers in her loose pussy which has been fucked many times....but the fingers were full of chocolate sauce.....cold sauce....it was an enjoyable n terrible experiences for her.chocolate sauce.honey..lemon juice......her legs were spread....n chocolate sauce dripping out with white cum...as I felt she reached an orgasm....she had smiles..n a bit look of satisfaction...but then I inserted my tongue n started tongue fucking her.....

She goes ki ur bro never did it...n tongue fucking is really enjoyable....giving lot of pleasure...and now she had lost all control n straight away said...honey fuck me..I want ur tool inside.the 8"....lets c this also..how better you are in this than your bro....but I wanted her to cry for this n tempt her more.....moved my hands on her creamy...lovely.thighs...and licked them...put some cream on them.massaged the thighs.....but as I had brought that current in her...she just wanted the FUCK.....but I said..honey dear..next time..till then..u control and fill that urge and desperation......u cried.ki plzzzzz fuck me aaj.wanna enjoy everything today....but I said ki no..

But friends we did have a fuck session after 3 days only....imagine that day was a Sunday and when all were at home..that that she first did her part.n then both of us had 3 rounds of fuck in diff position...but all that in next story..lets c your responses first...
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links