Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos

Go Back   Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos > Indian Sex Stories - Hot Desi Sex Stories

Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

Bump and read...and enjoy they are real :dd: :dd:
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:41 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

mmmm...I want to fuck your mouth like a good married whore, but i want to pull out and cum all over your face with your mouth open!
Sponsored Links

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:42 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

:dd: :dd: :dd: :dd: :dd: :dd: :dd: :dd:
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:44 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

good story made me horny dear
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:46 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

TaxiFun Thursday May 2nd May 2013.

Withsome warmer weather at last I was enjoying a trip into the nearest town to dosome retail therapy. I had taken a lift from one of my friends into the town soI would take a Taxi home when I was ready.

Iknow the owner of one of the small local taxi companies and know the driverswell. They mostly come from Bangladeshand Pakistan. They are fun guys who have known me for a few years now.

Iwas ready to go around mid afternoon. It was a really pleasant day although thewind was a bit icy but in sheltered places it was lovely and warm. I walked tothe Taxi office situated in a small back road just outside of the town centre.I could have picked a Taxi up in the town centre but, I had not seen the guysfor a while due to the very bad weather so wanted to say hi and have a chat asit was always fun.

Iwalked in to the small reception. My good friend the owner was in his littleoffice behind the counter. Aslam the guy who operated the radio and manned thedesk was talking on the radio as I came in. He looked up with a huge smilewaving at me whilst he issues some instructions to a driver. Yunis the ownercame out smiling shaking my hand vigorously saying it was good to see me aftersuch a long absence. Yunis was a regular lover of mine. We chatted about things and how the weather had affectedhis business. We were both happy to see some better weather but, as this was UKagreed it wouldn’t last. Aslam finished his radio call so we all chatted. Yunishad work to do so after agreeing to come and see me soon went back into hisoffice. Aslam asked if I wanted a taxi I affirmed I did. He told me the guyswere out the back in their car park so I should go through to them. I said myfarewell and went down the short corridor, out of the back door into the small privateyard where the taxis were tightly parked. Three drivers Hakeem, Hanif &Khan were there sitting in the sun chatting. I knew these guys really well inevery sense. We had been friends and lovers for some 8 years or more. One ofthem saw me his face broke into a big smile. I loved how they were alwayspleased to see me so friendly and open. They all jumped up as I approached bigsmiles all over their faces. One of themKhan I had not seen for a very long time. I thought he had left. After enthusiastichand shakes all round we stood chatting. Khan told me he had just come backfrom Pakistan.They had just had elections with lots of violence so I asked how it had been.He said it was really terrible people being killed but they carried it out and a new government was elected.

Nowthese guys had all been between my legs many times so they knew what kind oflady I was as I knew them as well. They were soon turning the conversation round to sex as all men do. I teased them about howlong it had been since I enjoyed their cocks saying they had deserted me. Ofcourse they were full of apologies saying the weather as well as other thingshad kept them away. It was nice and warm in the little back yard sheltered fromthe icy wind whilst bathed in bright sunlight. I had put my shopping bags downas I leant against one of the Taxis chatting to them. I had a short whitesummer skirt on with a small top no bra. My legs were bare with sandals on. Ihad a fleece over my top but removed it as it was nice and hot in the yard. Iasked which driver was going to take me home of course they all clamoured forthe honour but of course there was a strict order for which taxi had the nextcustomer. I placed my bags in Hakeem’s Taxi but, they wanted me to stay andchat more so I stood chatting. They are really upbeat guys and the chat was funbut , like all men it soon turned to sex. Hanif commented on my lack of a bra.I of course smiled and teased asking if he didn’t like them like that.

Ilove these guys they are such fun sexual strong males.

“Notat all he said I love it show me your bare boobs babe” he replied.

Therewas a chorus of agreement from the others. Well all of them had enjoyed mypussy and tits many times so there was no reason to be shy at all.

Ilifted my top exposing my full breasts for them. My nipples were really erectwith excitement as I love this kind of fun. This of course immediately led tolots of hands fondling my naked breasts with comments as to what a dirty girl Iwas but, they were loving it. They were stroking and playing with my barebreasts as one p*** of hands lifted my skirt slid up my bare thighs to thecrotch of my panties.

“Ohbut you are wearing panties!!” was the comment.

“Ihave to be a little less dirty” I replied laughing but, of course he wasalready pulling them down to my knees to fondly my now wet pussy.

“Ohyes very wet cunt baby you are always ready for cock aren’t you?” as hefingered and squeezed my pussy. I parted my legs to let him have better access.“You know what a slut for cock I am” I said quietly trying to talk whilst suchwonderful sensations were ******* through me as he squeezed my hard clitorisand hands were now stroking my breasts and thighs.

Themen were really going at me fingering, stroking, even getting down and lickingmy pussy. They opened the Taxi door telling me to sit on the back seat my legsout. I sat in the door whilst Hakeem took out his now very hard cock. Standingin front of me he pulled my head towards his erect phallus. It had that lovelymusky cock smell as I took it in my mouth and began to give him a juicy blow job.He was really excited as I sucked his hard shaft my tongue sliding down to hislovely black balls making him curse in his excitement.

“Ohyes fucking white bitch you love my cock. My dirty black Paki dick in yourmouth fucking where your husband kisses you fucking his wife’s mouth like awhore”

Thenhe grabbed the back of my head shoved his cock in making me gag and let go hisbig load of cum right down the back of my throat. He seemed to pump forever somuch of it into my mouth. Finally he let go as his cock fell out of my mouth.Some cum dripped down my chin.

“Wowbabe you needed that!”

Hestood his cock still thick but, softer hung out of his trousers. “Yaar I havenot had a blowjob for months” He turned away to clean and tidy himself up. Iwas sitting my tits out my skirt up round my waist my panties were lying on theboot of the Taxi. I grabbed my handbag getting a tissue to wipe my mouth andchin. Hakeem had got himself respectable. I pulled my top down over my baretits but before I could get my skirt down Hanif was there his cock out all hardand ready. Now Hanif is one of those men blessed with a big lump of cock meat.A big, nine inch black lump of pleasure shaft with really h***y balls andbelly. He had had me many, many times at home and in his Taxi. He was a realbull of a man. His huge cock was not going to be refused. He wasn’t wanting mymouth my pussy was his preference. It would not have mattered if anyone hadcome into the yard he would have used me anyway so I lay back on the seat whilsthe climbed in between my legs. Luckily I was nice and wet because he didn’tcare I was just his dirty slut there to be enjoyed.

Hishuge thing ripped into me making me grunt with a little pain and a lot ofpleasure as he filled my cunt with his black Pakistani meat. He wasted on timein pumping into me ramming it to the hilt as the others watched and kept an eyeout for customers who might appear. His big balls slapped against my barebuttocks as he rammed passionately into my wet hole. My pussy was making dirtynoises as his huge cock pumped it and I was matching them with moans, cries andsighs unable to stifle them. I could hear the other guys talking away as theywatched me getting impaled. Of course this was not the first time I had had sexin the yard but it had been some months before this so it was really excitingagain. I was soon cumming like mad my cunt twitching wildly, my clit burningbut he never stopped pumping into me. He pulled my legs up onto his shoulderswhich brought some cheers from the other guys as well as shouts of “fuck herman that’s it fuck her cunt hard she loves it” Now he was really drilling intome deep. I could feel his cock hitting my cervix with every stroke. He wasreally excited as of course he had not had me for some time now either. Hesuddenly clamped his lips on mine so I knew in that instant he was going tooffload a huge lump of Paki cum into my bare cunt. His huge grunt went down mythroat as he held his cock fully into me pumping his cum straight into my womb.Hanif is one of those men who cum in bucket loads his orgasm went on and on ashe pumped lump after lump of his seed into me finally with a small sigh hecollapsed onto me spent with pleasure. We lay there his cock still inside me.When he stirred I quickly called one of the guys to give me something stop hiscum from ******* down my ass onto the Taxi seat. I told him to wait until theygot me something. I wasn’t too pleased when they handed me my white panties butI had no real choice so I held them there whilst he pulled out. I pressed mypanties against my open cunt to stop the cum dripping out. Hanif was cleaninghimself with a hankie. I thought you cheeky shit you could have been agentleman let me use that but of course I was just a married fuck slut who hewas now no longer interested in.

Igot myself as tidy as I could then said I needed to go. At this point there wasa small heated argument between the guys finally ending in Khan being the one Iwas to travel home with. I had to change Taxis but that was fine. I said mygood byes telling them not to make it too long before they came and visited meas we drove out of the yard.

Ilive a long way out of town. If the guys have time and are in the mood theyusually take payment part in cash part in either sex or a blow job. If theyhave time once I have offloaded the shopping we spend time in my bedroom havingsome hot sex. Khan was very chatty on the way and I could tell he was hot forsome relief as he had watched all the action. I sensed his need but he said hedidn’t have time to stay so as we drove along the country roads I undid histrousers and got his nice hard cock out. Khan has a lovely slim smoky blackcock about 6 inches long. It gets really very hard. He loves fucking me anallyand will do it for hours but today it was to be a blowjob on the run. His cockhead was wet from precum. It tasted salty with that metallic taste as I slippedit into my mouth. I just love the sigh men make when I first take a cock intomy mouth. Khan didn’t disappoint. His sigh was followed by:-

“Ohfucking hell that is too good my dear you are so sexy, dirty lady I love it”

Ididn’t want him to have an accident so I sucked him gently making sure he wasable to steer. He sighed. He swore. He sighed. He swore but, he hadn’t cum bythe time was pulled into my driveway and parked outside my house. I keptsucking him as we we parked taking him deep into my mouth. ******* my tongueround his cock head flicking it into his little piss hole. Soon I felt himtense up clenching his buttocks and knew he was going to cum. I love it whenmen cum in my mouth. They hold my head down and their cocks just pump hot saltycum into my mouth. For the second time I got a mouth full of Pakistani cum.Once again I had to swallow most of it as my head was held tight and pusheddown onto his cock.

Ididn’t clean up as Khan had to go so I paid him; grabbed my shopping then withno panties on, my thighs sticky from Hanifs cum and my chin dripping with Khanscum I let myself into the house. I dropped my bags shot past my husband toclean up in the bathroom. His comment as I passed was “I can see you have beenfucking your Paki friends again you’re such a fucking whore” my retort was “Yesbut what fun it is” and laughed all the way down the hall and up the st***s.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:46 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

gr8 exp..........
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:47 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

It wasn't a story darling it was a real experience
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:49 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

pl continue...nice stories..TFS
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:54 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

hot ... very hot dear
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 08:57 AM

Default Hotel Sex 2013

Hello Guys and Girls

As you know the most famous and happening contest of our beloved stories section has commenced.
So on behalf of eXBii team, I invite you all to be a part of this wonderful contest and make it a better, biggest and best erotic story contest ever on eXBii.
Also there are some amazing prizes to be won, so hurry and get prepared to post your entry.

To Post Your Story Click On the Image
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links