Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos

Go Back   Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos > Indian Sex Stories - Hot Desi Sex Stories

Old 08-17-2013, 09:50 AM

Default My sex journey from family to my destination

I am really poor in presenting my story I am poor in English please forgive me for the mistakes any stupid things pleas kindly mail me your feed back any hot telugu or English stories to

[mail].[/mail]
Guys who had the stories of Kama devata complete story send it to mail id any telugu sex stories pleas send them to mail id I love them
Every one has a life turning point I to had a turning point. But I never expected that turning point with my close one Lets go in to details Sri my lovely sister in law. I first saw her in her home we went to their home to talk about my brother marriage with sri . I had very less time with her because immediately after marriage my brother took her to city. The whole thing started in my life when I First went to their home for summer vacations My brother was interested to admit me in engineering college But my sister in law is objecting it. I entered in to the home My brother was leaving to camp I was really happy that I can use his bike to go around the city Then I sat on a sofa and watching TV then my sister in law offered me a cup of tea I was sipping it then she sat beside me and talking to me she brought the talk of my studies and I said I am planning to join in degree because I was not qualified in the engineering entrence exam she smiled lightly and said “ I objected your brother to support you for studying engineering because we are not self sufficient and we might have a child in a year so We need to support that expences “ she stoped her words . She was felling bad to explain me these I can see in her eyes that how she was feeling regard explanation. I holed her hands and asked her I s there any issue going on between you and my brother regarding me. She lifted her head. She saw in to my eyes and started ****** and said what happened between them That my brother is harassing her regarding this issue He is scolding her that she is controlling his decisions and he is not sleeping with her since a week ( I later came to know that there sex life was not going well before this also )
I said her there is nothing to wory about it I already decided to join in degree If she want I willalso talk with my brother . then she huged me and thanked me I can feel her heart beat when she was hugging me I was having a wrong thought so I myself answered This was wrong . Night when I sat for diner I found I found siri walking ina a green sex saree and walking like an angel she served food to me I was watching her till she reched my table to serve she had waken me up with her bangile sound I was really feeling jalousie about my brothers luck
I started eating food but still looking at her shapes in saree That I hadn’t observed she was watching me only My small brother was becoming strong She had a smile at her face .
After completing my dinner I walked to sit at sofa to watch TV then she also joined she was beside me very near to me before coming to me she handed a glass of milk to me we are talking she moved her hand to hold her saree wile lifting her hand beat the glass in my hand all milk was on the floor and bit on me and on her saree I walked to her to clean then I placed a hand on her breast then the game started.
Part 2
She was very angry with my action she slapped and ran to her room I was really angry on her at that movement I didn’t though Is it right are wrong then I locked the main door and went to up stars where she was combing her h*** I closed the door I said I want to speak to you I think its personal siri You did a mistake you had waken my animal of sex I had a eye on you since day one but I felt it rong but Today you had shown your ego I will make you to sleep with me weather you accept are not I will sleep with you. I can see the fear in her eyes
Siri Version
Hearing my brother in law words I became very angry I try to come out of my room but he pulled me back ( Internally I was really thrilled with his action ) and trying to kiss me in my face but I was not supporting him He left me and removing his short I was in shock why he left me I recovered immediately and try to run out of the room the he pulled me bacvk I can feel his tool its was straight and touching my back. I turned my head and saw his cock it was big and very thick I was really shocked to see such a big cock Then my brother in law said see how big it was I think you will be slave of it if you tast it once He came near me started moving his hand over my waist slowly and then he slowly brought his hand to over the side of my breast and started touching the sides of my breast I was nervous I didn’t moved from my place His touch is bringing pleasure to me I liked the touch . I moned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then my brother in law got confidence and he pulled me to his side and touching my breast completely and pressing then madly I tried to rasist him but my pleasure is dominating my ethics . he was in no mood to leave me today I lost control and moaning like a mad women like haaaaaaaaa ammmmmmmmmmmmmm . Then my brother in law kissed me on my neck and removed my pallu of my saree he came near me and kissed on my neck again between my jewelers a gold chain and mangalsutra gradually kept his head inside the jacket and kissing my nipples top of my blouse. He then started unbuttoning the blouse Now I was in bra I came to reality and tried to get rid of him but he moved his head and signaled me no then he holded me more tightly I realized I cant get rid of him I must sleep with him atleast to full fill my sexual needs though I like it I was acting to push him away . Then he removed my bra Now I was half naked he pinched my nipples which made me to moan loudly in pleasure ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…ummmmmmmmmmmm Then he kept his lips on my right breast and kissed it then he started sucking my right breast Then I started moning allot He was massaging my other boob he was kissing my nipples gradually he moved his hand over my pussy areaHe brought his hand to my wist and kept his hand in to saree fold and removed that saree fold and searching of knot of my petticoat He was feeling uneasy find it then I moved my body and make the knote to touch his hand he removed the knot and dragged my saree and petticoat and I was only in underwear now . I feel that fresh *** was touching at my pussy throughthe gaps of my pany I was in excitement that my brother in law was fucking his sister in law his won brothers wife. He was kissing me from neck after that he moved to right breast later kissed the nipples of left breast and moved to my wist hole and licked it with is tongue and played with it and holed the panty with his teeth and pulling it while pulling it I can feel his lips touching my private parts I felt the pleasure and moaned loudly hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm He lifted his head and brought his hands and pilled my panty out and licking my pusyy with his toungh It is a new experience to me it feels great to me He touched the clitoris of the pussy and licking with his toung tip I was in seventh heaven I shouted bustard I can’t control come on come in to me you are showing seventh heaven . he was not stoping licking my pussy and gradually increasedthe speed of licking that’s it I was ecstatic and my pussy was dripping with cunt juices He inserted a finger in tomy pussy and started finger fucking He gradually entered another finger in to my pussy and increased the finger fucking speed. I couldednt control my self and finally I had an organisum He drank all the stuff and cleaned my pussy with his toung and after this he brought his toung to my navel and started licking the navel I was moving like a snake He cought my hand and brought my hand near his hard dick and givenhis dick to me I saw it huge I though it mightnot enter to my small pussy I said “ Its to huge than your brother I may not hold it inmy small pussy “ Then he cane to me ear and kissed on ear lob and kissed my neck and said in my ear you are such a slut that you can hold two mans cocks at a time “
I said back” Its imposible I thinkyou are equallto 2 man He ordered me with his eyes to guide his tool in to my pussy I was in such a condition
I said I will die then every one questions why the secreat will be reveled “
Brother in law “ What should I do now leave you like this and get back to my room and do hand job”
Siri “ I think its correct “
Hwhile this conversation only I guided his tool to my pussy That’s it I shouted amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai cant able to bear the pain then
BROTHER IN LAW “ don’t act like a vergin girl you had married my brother 1 year back and enjoyed”
Siri “ Yes I had your brother your brother s is not event half of yours man”
This conversation is making me more crazy then I pushed my tool in to her pussy even harder she was closing her eyes and breathing heavily and shouthing and sounding words hmmmmmmmmmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I increased the speed Now she started begging
Siri “ Pleas push it harder pleas”
Brother In law “ I was to big no I will take it out other wise you will die na “
Siiri “ No I can I cant control now please fill my pussy with your cum I cant control I will do any thing you want pleas increase the speed”
Brother in law “ Then I need a baby from you “
Siri “ Yes sure”
Brother in law “ Allow my brother to spend onmy education I will do my engineering in this city”
Siri “ I will give all my money I brought from my home to you for your engineering “
Brother in law “ You must give this to me every day and must not sleep with my brother until there is a permission from my brother “
She accepted every thing to have that pleasure And finaly I edjucted in her and slept with on siri She also grabbed me on her and kept my face on her breast and slept with me .
At mid night I opend my eyes and found her breast in front of me and kissed it she moaned lightly I went to her lips she to responded to my kiss and kept her fingers in my h*** and we opend our eyes completely I lifted my head Then I found a smile in Siri face she pulle me again My penis was still at her pussy I kissed her at her ear and gradually moved my lips to her neck
Siri “ You didn’t satisfied at You make me to come twice at one shot Really its first time in my life you are really a strong and high capacity person”
Brother in law “ I know that I was really enjoying you I will not satisfy until you get a boy for me”
Siri “ If your brother asks me about the kid what should I say “ a smile in her face
I was kissing Siri shoulder where her mangalsutra was and a gold chain are there I lifted my head to answer her
Brother in law “ Say that it he was his son what will be the difference angel “
She smile again
Siri “ Its cheating your brother “
Brother in law “ I think we already cheated my brother its not a mistake to cheat other time angel”
We kissed again and I kept my hands on her ass and pressing them a lot
I asked her that I am thirsty
She raised her upper body and given the breast to my mouth
I was really excited with her action
I licked her neck and pinched her nipples with my teeth she screamed loudly abaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I locked her mouth with my lips
We kissed passionately more than 5 minutes then I asked siri
Brother in law “ Is it paining allot am I really hearting you”
Siri “ It pains a lot but it’s a sweet pain never mind about it pain is nothing when comparedto the pleaser giving by you. I want to sleep with you through out my life”
Brother in law “ Then I wont marry any one I will be your full time husband “
Siri “ Then your brother will caught as any movement in our life time I will bring a girl to you she will be more butifull and also enjoys and supports our relationship “
Brother in law “Thank You darling”
I kissed her again and my penis is in 90 degrees Siri cought it and guided me now with out any assitation and I started to pump it and lick her navel and breast regular intervals to her lips to control her moans We had completed and slept by hugging each other
I had woken up early morning with the sound of her juvelery she was ******* I had taken my dress and dressed up I washed my face Whenb I was coming down Siri was collecting milk and ******* to kitchen She smiled wile walking I went to main door and checked whether it was locked or not . it was locked I to went to kitchen and hugged her from back side My penice was on her ass center part and its hard I think she can feel it She kept milk on stove suddenly her mole was ringing I saw it was my brother
Siri shoved aa signal to be quite . She lifted the phone
Brother “ Siri Is my brother at home are he went to anywhere else “
Siri “Yes He was at our house He brought some video game and playing with it”
I was keeping my face on her breast and touching her pussy above her saree she was slightly laughing while speeking
Brother “ take him to near by tourist places in the city and show his what ever he desires “
We laughed by hearing the last few words
I was pressing her ass and kissing at her neck and hearing discussion of my brother and sister in law
Siri “ Just now we are discussing abot it only I also rised the topic of his education He said that he want to do engineering at our city only “
Brother “ Then I will give money to him for that don’t object it ok . Afteral He is my brother Its my responsibility to full fill his dreams”
Siri “ But OK leave it its your desicssion I can t say any thing to you If he is doing engineering at our city make him to stay at our home it self It will reduce expenses and as well as He can concentrate more on required things and we will have positive talk in our relations”
When she was saying this I pinched her at her pussy part she sceamed ho god Then my brother asked what happened I lifted her saree and petticoat and kissing her ass she switched of the stove and said to my brother that she kept her hand in boiling milk she said she will call back and keptthe phone
Then she turned and rised my head and kissed me after 5 minutes she break the kiss and said
Siri “I was talking to your brother na your actions are really disturbing me I cant control my self “
After this I kissed on her lips
Brother In Law “I don’t care about any one in between us “
We laughed Then I realized some one where watching through window I continued my action. I clearly saw the women face I don’t know her
I raised her saree and petticoat to her ass and kissed her ass
She turned her face to me and said
“You are really bad boy you are showing me the worst taste of sex it’s a shit part don’t kiss it it smells bad I went to shit just few minets back
Then I just licked her shit ass with my tonge and mover to her face and inserted my toungre in her mouth she resisted and said
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don’t do that
I didn’t heard the things but continued my job by inserting my tongue in to her mouth and grabbed her tounge with my one and grabed her upper lips and kissed her like that for few minutes after that I left her and asked How is the taste and smell of the ass shit
Siri “ Any thing with you is a pleasure to me. Today morning when I came out of my bed I felt the best thing in my life is an afire with you I am your slave I will do whatever you want”
Brother in Law “If I say to leave your husband and marry me also “
Siri “ I am ready to do everything to you my love but I think this is the safest relation to us and also I can convince my husband for our relation because He is not satisfying me since my marriage we didn’t had such a good sex life Now I realized what I missed in the trap of marriage”
Brother In Law “I know that my love “then I grabbed the bitch tightened my grip and moved my finger in to her pussy hole and started to move in her hole she was rising her head and kissing my ear top edge and shouting “please don’t do it I am planning to have a son from you don’t waste my organism come in to me”
I kept my lips on he blouse and removed the tread holding the blouse and pulled the blouse and kissing on her light rose color nipples and taking the tip in to my mouth she was shouting like any thing
Then I droped my short completely throughed away and inserted my penise in her cunt then I started pumping Sudenly bell was ringing I was highly disappointed Siri was kissing me and came out of me and had her clothers and said me to go back to my room I was walking by seeing siri She was laughing by seeing me I entered my room and seeing the person who entered in my room It was the same women who saw me and siri in kitchen she was showing something to siri through her mobile siri was a bit tensed Siri make her to sit at hall and came to my room and said thething after hearing the thing I had fallen on my bed.
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 09:55 AM

any suggestions are accepted regarding story first and remaining second priority pleas reply to add more
Sponsored Links

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 09:58 AM

nice
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 10:04 AM

ny
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links