Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos

Go Back   Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos > Indian Masala Videos - Hot Indian Sex Masala Videos

Old 06-04-2017, 11:09 AM

Default Xclusive Threads Rules, Index, Criteria & Nominations Thread

waiting for update
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links

:claps2: Awesome Work Hameshaa Bhai & Anubhav Bhai :claps2:

:flowers2: With :love:

:heart: LuvlyCuple :heart:
Sponsored Links

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links

Looking forward to being awarded an EXCLUSIVE tag.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...6#post56009096
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 11:10 AM

Dear Moderator

Please make our thread " Sagarika Bhavi- the new Xossip Queen : in exclusive category
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 11:10 AM

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1268846
Want to nominate my wife aisha's thread we do lingerie and dildo series... If not eligible for tag wat more is needed?
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 11:11 AM

waiting for update for xclusive tag for my thread

http://desiproject.com/showthread.ph...907&highlight=
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 11:12 AM

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1176006 - Hi Mods, Kindly check the thread and grant Xclusive status. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links

Can our thread be tagged Xclusive? http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1288441
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links

[table][row][colc]Thread Name[/colc][colc]Thread Starter[/colc][colc]Thread Start Date[/colc][colc]Thread Status[/colc][colc]Pic[/colc][colc]Intro[/colc][/row][row][colc]my sexy wife sofia @@@ xossip[/colc][colc]love gate[/colc][colc]26-May-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]..but later she accepted for this posting after a long long request.
tell me how hot she is?
do u want to see her?[/colc][/row][row][colc]KUMUDHA MY DESI FUN LOVING WIFE[/colc][colc]laurie2000[/colc][colc]6-July-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]HI GUYS THIS IS SAMEER HERE PRESENTING MY SEX BOMB KUMUDHA.[/colc][/row][row][colc]eric and anna plays[/colc][colc]eric_carigae[/colc][colc]29-Apr-2012[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]i am starting a new thread of my sexy wife please comment to continue posting[/colc][/row][row][colc]I am going to Marry this SEXxX-BOMB![/colc][colc]puloklinda[/colc][colc]19-May-2014[/colc][colc]Closed[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Well, No Need any Description....the Title Says It All....[/colc][/row][row][colc]My Juicy Slutty Wife For Your Viewing Pleasure[/colc][colc]tokskew[/colc][colc]23-June-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]I have finally convinced my wife to post her pics here.[/colc][/row][row][colc]*2M Views*சூத்து பெருத்த தமிழ் தேவிடியா நந்தினி[/colc][colc]nandhini_purushan[/colc][colc]13-Oct-2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]I am posting pics of my slutty wife Nandhini. Enjoy her and post nasty comments about her and what you would like to do to her.[/colc][/row][row][colc]My Sexy Wife Sneha....[/colc][colc]pktdmk[/colc][colc]06-May-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hello friends watch my sexy wife and comment .....[/colc][/row][row][colc]Sexy Sulty Wife Binitha....[/colc][colc]rajbinitha[/colc][colc]01-Jul-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]My Sexy wife is finally ready to expose... [/colc][/row]

[row][colc]mature cpl for fun[/colc][colc]cplfun36[/colc][colc]30-Sep-2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Sit back and relax.. and Enjoy Your Stay...[/colc][/row][row][colc]MY HOT GF FOR YOU TO SHAG........[/colc][colc]mirroronthewall[/colc][colc]04-May-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]SHE IS RAVISHING HOT FOR YOU TO CUM........[/colc][/row][row][colc]Jaya's sex life.... after marriage....[/colc][colc]jaya_aanand[/colc][colc]28-Nov-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Innocent before marriage, but after marriage she know every things about sex & enjoy sex with hubby & couple friends[/colc][/row][row][colc]Hot Neetu[/colc][colc]crazyhead693[/colc][colc]1-Feb-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Are u ready for the show???[/colc][/row][row][colc]My HOT n SPICY wife[/colc][colc]funfantasy[/colc][colc]21-Jan-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]INTRODUCING MY My HOT n SPICY wife BABALI[/colc][/row][row][colc]IamLakshmi[/colc][colc]iamlakshmi[/colc][colc]17-August-2014[/colc][colc]Closed[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hello to all.. I am Lakshmi ![/colc][/row][row][colc]My hot wife with sexy mole[/colc][colc]lovelyqueen[/colc][colc]11-November-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]R U lovin it?[/colc][/row][row][colc]Desi Patakha[/colc][colc]desi.patakha [/colc][colc]21-Aug- 2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hot sexy pataka[/colc][/row][row][colc]Sexy Adventure of Priya Anand[/colc][colc]priyaanandxyz[/colc][colc]31st Dec 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Thread to share pictures of my wife priyadharshini[/colc][/row][row][colc]Bangalore S/w Girl Exhibitionist Priya[/colc][colc]swingercouple29[/colc][colc]2nd Mar 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]r u ready to fantasize and comment dirty fantasies and excite us?!!!

lets see how dirty priya makes u....
[/colc][/row][row][colc]"Our Hidden Secrets "[/colc][colc]LLKS[/colc][colc]28th Mar 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]She is saying with lust in her voice "Please come to me Darling ❤"
[/colc][/row][row][colc]Am an Indian horny wife[/colc][colc]Lavanya4u[/colc][colc]21st Mar 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]here goes the special pic ...a sandwich pic....he he he[/colc][/row][row][colc]vishwaw sundari my wife jayoti[/colc][colc]cplforsharingpic[/colc][colc]28th Feb 2014[/colc][colc]Closed[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]vishwaw sundari my wife jayoti[/colc][/row][row][colc]Curious for response on my woman's pics[/colc][colc]Comet81[/colc][colc]11th Nov 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]What are the intentions after watching this?[/colc][/row][row][colc]CUCKOLD HUBBY SHARING WIFE WITH A BLACK BOY[/colc][colc]madhuran[/colc][colc]27th Nov 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]She seduced and fucked by a black Negro boy[/colc][/row][row][colc]SEXY AND EROTIC INDIAN LADY[/colc][colc]indian lady[/colc][colc]30th May 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hi Alllll....... I REally want to Become a Randi.. AND I LOVE TO SHOW MY SEXY BODY TO ALL....[/colc][/row][row][colc]I love flashing my body[/colc][colc]avnihot[/colc][colc]4-April-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]i love flashing myself to strangers or getting my body brushed and touched by strangers[/colc][/row][row][colc]My Gorgeous Wife....[/colc][colc]stud_dada[/colc][colc]9th June 2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]My Gorgeous Wife....Pure SEXY[/colc][/row][row][colc]My horny Gf with huge boobs and a thirsty pussy[/colc][colc]xlr8hard[/colc][colc]15th April 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Who wants to eat these melons???[/colc][/row][row][colc]*** SRUTHI - MY SEXY WIFE ****[/colc][colc]slamd14335[/colc][colc]29th December 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]What a sexy navel she has...[/colc][/row][row][colc]Just Married, Congratulate Us[/colc][colc]cuckoldiehubby[/colc][colc]3rd June 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Meet Recently married Wife & Congratulate Her[/colc][/row][row][colc]Ramya....hot South Indian Wife[/colc][colc]hotramyaraj[/colc][colc]4th April 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Is she making your dicks stand? Is she fuckable, hot bitch?
[/colc][/row][row][colc]mumbai cpl for classy people[/colc][colc]hotmandouble1975[/colc][colc]20th June 2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]fuckinnnn harddd cowgal[/colc][/row][row][colc]My hot soon to be wife KAYA...[/colc][colc]lovebirdz[/colc][colc]5-April-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]I want to share my experience with you guys.[/colc][/row][row][colc]ரதி - மன்மதனின் காதலி ( RATHI- LOVER OF MANMATHAN)[/colc][colc]tn_couples[/colc][colc]13-Feb-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]red hot look.....spicy chilly....[/colc][/row][row][colc]Introducing Myself- DuskyJuicyJyoti [Index in Page 1][/colc][colc]juicyjyoti[/colc][colc]26-Jul-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Come On Guys Pull my Towel down n Make me Alll Nude.....[/colc][/row][row][colc] WIFE GETTING HORNIER WITH AGE[/colc][colc]coolcouplecoolcouple[/colc][colc]19-Mar-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]TAKING IT ALL IN[/colc][/row][row][colc]My wife sneha is so hot to see[/colc][colc]idontfuckmyhotwife[/colc][colc]18-Oct-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]SUCK ...DEEP[/colc][/row][row][colc]my wife priyanka[/colc][colc]hungryhubby[/colc][colc]25-Mar-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]here is she posing for u guys[/colc][/row][row][colc]My Wife for your Eye Feast[/colc][colc]d100382[/colc][colc]7-Feb-2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Here she comes .....[/colc][/row][row][colc]secrets of my wife[/colc][colc]rahulneedsyou8[/colc][colc]25-Jul-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]These inviting melons and sexy navel...[/colc][/row][row][colc]Introducing Minal My 36 yr old wife[/colc][colc]exchwph[/colc][colc]17-Dec-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]imagine a black stud fucking her while she rides me[/colc][/row][row][colc]CUCKOLD HUBBY SHAREING HIS HOT N INOCENT WIFE DIVYA[/colc][colc]cuckhubby3230[/colc][colc]25-Jan-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]MY WIFE'S BRA IS DOWN FOR U ALL[/colc][/row][row][colc]MY DESI HONEY ... WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE[/colc][colc]pahelanasha[/colc][colc]31-Dec-2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]COMMENTS WITH IMAGINATION WILL HELP TO ENCOURAGE .... CARRY ON....![/colc][/row][row][colc]HOT TAMIL LADY VINAYAA[/colc][colc]arunvinayaa[/colc][colc]6-Mar-2013[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Super arms and armpit of vinayaa[/colc][/row][row][colc]dare2bare[/colc][colc]hottiestuti[/colc][colc]27-Mar-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Stuti giving bj in open *** ....girls are more wicked in thoughts...you just wanna have guts to click it...[/colc][/row][row][colc]The BOnG Aphrodite - LuSciOus SreeLekha[/colc][colc]Muktomona.SreeLekha[/colc][colc]23-May-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Queen of Lust !![/colc][/row][row][colc]dekhta hai tu kya[/colc][colc]meSneha[/colc][colc]5-May-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hello my xossip I'm so excited showing my pics here before u guys !![/colc][/row][row][colc]ALISHA : The SEDUCTRESS Wife For My DARK FANTASIES[/colc][colc]jkcutecpl[/colc][colc]24-May-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Myself Varun And My Sexy, Cute and Angelic Wife Alisha Once Again Are Here To Entertain All Of You With Our Sexual Adventures.[/colc][/row][row][colc] My Dare Devil Exhibitionist ![/colc][colc]Mission2Screw[/colc][colc]19-May-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hi All,Presenting you MY Dare Devil Exhibitionist for you to see and Enjoy...[/colc][/row][row][colc]Busty Bengali Babe Swati, 22 Yrs, wanna rock your screen with her Exclusive selfie.[/colc][colc]psychoknight[/colc][colc]3-Jun-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]This thread is going to be very different than my other thread. It has nothing to do with art or creative editing. It contains low resolution (whatsapp) selfie images of a young Bengali babe[/colc][/row][row][colc]My hot sexy wife[/colc][colc]grandmasterx90[/colc][colc]30-Jul-2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Dear friends I am new to this forum.I wish to share my wifes pics with you I expect everybody to post your comments and fantasies about her[/colc][/row][row][colc]DARING & CUCKOLD COUPLE PREM & SUMAN[/colc][colc]premsumancouple[/colc][colc]6-Mar-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]WE ARE DARING AND CUCKOLD COUPLE, PREM AND SUMAN, 28M & 27F. DO NOT USE SLANG WORDS ON OUR PICS, DO NOT MESSAGE US (WE DONT READ THEM). JUST ENJOY THE PICS AND COMMENT.[/colc][/row][row][colc]Hi! I AM HORNY WIFE NEHA[/colc][colc]Lovbirds[/colc][colc]14-Jan-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hi guys!
WANA CHECK Me out?[/colc][/row][row][colc]Sexy Sabrina `~~~ new 2 xossip[/colc][colc]sabasexy[/colc][colc]28-Apr-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]we are a cpl from north india - we live life to the max - want u guys have a sneak peek into our exciting sex life - just for fun

i present to u my sexy wife Sabrina a.k.a Saba[/colc][/row][row][colc] Sex Bomb Sonia - How would you like to see more pics?[/colc][colc]holsanj[/colc][colc]3-Nov-2014[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Sexy sonia pics are for your pleasure and to make your cock hard. If she is making your cock hard, so vote now to see more sonia pics. sonia will try to fulfill the request with maximum polls.[/colc][/row]

[row][colc] SHAMA : My Wife, My Camera, Your Action [INDEX in Page1][/colc][colc]Shama4Alam[/colc][colc]21-Aug-2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Please Welcome My Hot n Horny Wife SHAMA with Big Round of CUMSHOTS...[/colc][/row][row][colc]¶look at me¶[/colc][colc] Anitta_wilson[/colc][colc] 13 MAY 2016[/colc][colc] Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]That's my new thread as a contribution here, hoping you guys like that , not from India but my roots are from India so I'm a pure deshi [/colc][/row][row][colc]Mrs. Randi - Wife for one...Slut for the rest[/colc][colc]***bender007[/colc][colc]15 February 2016[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Hi all,
I have been on Xossip for over 4 years now. I enjoy the content, but have always been a silent observer. I recently got married to the most awesome girl ever:love: . She is the one of my dreams and am now here to show her off:love: :love: .
About my wife: She is very sexy…always horny…very very wet for me at all times and we are crazy about each other . We get very aroused when she behaves like a hungry cock-sucking slut, drinks every last drop of my cum :hot: :drool: and I, essentially own every inch of her body.
She is fully aware I am doing this and is looking forward to read your hot, dirty comments for her body.
I do not intend to request repeatedly for comments and reps, if you like what you see, please do that on your own and make her feel welcome on the thread by your wild comments. I shall update at my own pace. arty2: [/colc][/row][row][colc]MY SLUT,MY WIFE..JUST MARRIED....[/colc][colc]mamu0123[/colc][colc]25 JAN 2016[/colc][colc] Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]Guys,Lets me introduce you to my Slutty Wife..
We are couple based in pune.. Recently married..

W'll be posting pics on regular basis..
[/colc][/row][row][colc]My wife Ankita's Milk Tankers exposed[/colc][colc]2muchfapping[/colc] [colc]05 September 2015[/colc][colc]Open[/colc][colc][/colc][colc]my wife is stay at home girl, i want to share her 4 ur pleasure
If you like shagging to her please encourages us with comments and rating

Please enjoy my hot wife's juicy melons for you.[/colc][/row]

[/table]
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2017, 11:13 AM

Hot start :claps: Keep posting. Post a lot more pics on a regular basis. We will consider after that :love:
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links