Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos

Go Back   Hot Masala Board - Free Indian Sex Stories & Indian Sex Videos. Nude Indian Actresses Pictures, Masala Movies, Indian Masala Videos > Indian Sex Stories - Hot Desi Sex Stories

Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 PM

Default Married sister with milk

Hi I am Raj from Hubli (Karnataka). The story which I am narrating here happened few months back with my married sister Anu. Let me tell about Anu. Anu is 4 years elder to me and happily married a businessman Gaurav who hails from Bangalore. She has a 2 month baby. She is very sexy about which I didn’t think at that time. She has dying figure with 38 size boobs and big buttocks.

When somebody looks at her, first look will be to her breasts then on her buttocks. Before starting with the story let me tell you about my BIL family. My BIL and my sister stay with their parents and BIL’s younger sister Preethi. In my sister’s marriage I have seen Preethi for the first time. “Oh God what beauty she was”? I could not take my eyes from here. I tried getting her attention a lot in the marriage ceremony.
I think I was in love with her. But I had not the courage to express this so suddenly. So I was waiting for the right opportunity to speak with her. After my sister’s marriage Gaurav introduced her to me. Soon she began to be very friendly with me. We shared our cell numbers. We chatted daily in the phones without any proper reasons. But it was so sweet to chat with sweet girl.

All these things I shared with my sister by saying that “I Love her.

My sister said express it to her, if she says ok then from their side no problem will come.

I was hesitant to express my love towards her. Somehow I managed and proposed her for which did not respond at the moment. But next day she called me and complained why I did not call her whole day and there is no single SMS’s. Then she said “I miss you and I love you too”. I was in heaven man.

My girl accepted me as her life partner. From that day we shared everything and we were romancing over the phone like kissing and speaking about sex too. But I wanted hang up with her and speak. I have an opportunity of my sister’s child naming ceremony for which she is also coming from Bangalore. But on that something else happened with my sister which changed my behaviour towards her.

Let me come to story. My sister is staying in our house because our family wished her first delivery should me in our home. We planned to organise the naming ceremony for her child and we invited all our relatives. We have lot of relatives so that our house occupied fully.

On the day of ceremony house is filled with relatives and neighbours, even there was no place to move here and there.

After the ceremony my Gaurav went out with dad to bring something. My sister told she needs some rest and she does not know where her husband went. Meantime I wanted to explore Preethi, so in a small paper I wrote “Come to Store Room” and gave it to our neighbour kid and told “Give it to Aunty”. That is the mistake I did which came in favour of me. I did not tell that child to give to Preethi aunty.

So he gave it my sister. When my sister read that paper, she thought it’s her husband who wants some relief for his cock so he might be waiting for me in Store room. She slept the baby and came to Store Room where I was waiting. Because of function we moved all the unwanted things to store room. So there was not much space in that room. My sister opened the door and came inside.

The room was full dark so she didn’t recognise me and so I. When she came in I grabbed her and closed the door and started to kiss her in such a fast way that even she could not speak anything. I started to increase the speed of my kiss; slowly she started to respond for my kiss. Oh God I was in heaven because her juice lips were mine. Slowly I took my hand to her big breasts and started pressing them.

I felt strange that Preethi’s boobs are not this much bigger. But I did not bother too much because response was so well from that side. I began pressing her breast one after the other. Then while kissing i started to open her blouse buttons one by one. I completely removed her blouse and threw on ground then started to unhook her bra. After removing her bra she took my mouth to her right breast signalling to suck them.

Before starting to suck I took her right hand and directed towards my 8 inch cock over my pant. She started to rub it and she was not able to measure the exact size of my dick over my pant. Mean time I started to suck her breasts. I got utter shock and stopped sucking the breast because Milk was oozing from that breast. By the time I knew it’s my sister who is here not Preethi.

I was in terrible shock because till that day I have not imagined my sister in that way. So I was in dilemma to continue this act or not, but she again guided my mouth to her breast which gave little courage to me and started to suck her breast like mad one by one and drank all her milk. She started to unbutton my pant for which I got little shiver.
She brought down my pant and inserted her hand into my boxers which was erected to maximum extent. She took it in hand and got puzzled because her hubby cock is very small compared to me (which she told later). So she stopped for a moment. I got scared. But after some seconds she continued to stroke it which was giving me im****e pleasure.

Her hand pumped my thick organ up and down. I think it thrilled her to stroke a cock other than her husband. In need of no further encouragement, my sister moved into a kneeling position bringing her face near the swollen prick jutting up between mine legs. Her lips moved down and kissed the tip of the dick. Her lips oval and stretched wide and encircled my cock head hungrily with her warm lips, trying to capture its entire length in her eagerly salivating mouth. “Mmm” she purred,” Mmmm”.

Sister sucked deeply into her hot, saliva filled cavern that it nearly choked her, but she twisted her head enough to catch her breath, then began feverishly ******* her tongue up and down the soft underside of my prick and felt it throb and pulse to her touch.

She tasted the pungent tang of the seeping lubricating fluid oozing from the split of its tip.

After 10 min I took my dick out of her mouth and started to kiss her again to which she responded even more vigorously. While kissing I lifted her sari to her waist and inserted my fingers inside her panty and rubbed my fingers on her vagina.

She has saved her pussy clean. Slowly I inserted my fore-finger and started to finger fuck. She was moaning like Ahhhh Mmmm. then I closed her moans with my lips. It went on for 15 min in which she cummed twice because of my finger fuck. Then I bent down and threw out her panty. I went to her cunt and with two fingers parted the lips of vagina. I started to lick her pink part thoroughly and began to nibble at her clitoris.

Oh my God! She was moaning like a hot bitch as I sucked the clit. I pushed two fingers inside and fucked her with them I was treating her cunt like as using a music instrument, sometimes sucking her cunt and sometimes put two fingers inside. She caught hold of my head and trapped me between her thighs forcing me to eat her dish. I inserted one of my fingers in her asshole as continuing sucking her clitoris.

She was shouting like”ahhh” and began to cum on my face and tongue. The heat inside me was becoming unbearable as we again got involved in a wild smooch. Then she was fully aroused and even she don wanted a single minute to waste. She bent down like dog and guided my dick to her pussy as she was in uncontrollable mood. Slowly I inserted my cock inside her pussy.

My cock reached her hymen.

She tried to stop me as it was giving little pain to her. But I ignored her. I took out my cock waited to catch my breath and again pushed it in with full force. She screamed, “Oh God, help me.” My hands were all over her lush body, gripping her breasts. When I started to move in & out of my cock, the poor sister would let out a terrible moan ‘mmmmmaaaaaaaa…’

My sister was very excited indeed, and had her juice flowing. My cock was moving easily inside her wet pussy. Then I said myself, “Akka, you are going to feel my whole cock in your pussy you will love it I think your husband does not know how to give pleasure by fucking you hard. I will give that pleasure. I am damn sure you will enjoy your brother’s cock more than your husband’s”.

Now my cock was completely inside the warm pussy of my sister. I started to hump her and increased my speed. My sister loved my cock ramming into her pussy as she thrust her cunt on my cock. She was giving moans like “Fuck meee hard ahhhhmmm, fuck me deep inside ahhhhhhhhhh I continued fucking her for another 15 minutes.

Now I knew sister was nearing her orgasm. I fucked with a renewed fury. Fucking sister was even sweeter than I had thought it was. I stroked her nipples hard till she cried out, “Ohhh Mmmmm. Then she said she is coming and I speeded my act and at the same time both relieved our juices. Then slowly we lay down in small space and slept for 20 minutes. Still my cock was inside her pussy and I was giving a good massage to her both breasts.

Then she rolled towards me and gave her breasts to my mouth. I sucked her both breasts and drink all her milk. After 10 minutes we got up and cleaned ourselves and got dressed. Then she switched on the light to see who fucked her till now. She was in utter shock see me there. Her mouth was wide opened by this. We were standing like this for a couple of seconds. Then I got little courage and again started to kiss her by closing her opened mouth by my lips.

Slowly she too responded very well. Then I knew my sister is a Horney bitch who wants to get banged by somebody. It was very lucky moment to get a sexy lady like her. I began to explore her breasts again for which she was raising her chest above to give me good access. We kissed and smooched for 10 min.

After that we kept a pause to our act and she left store room without telling anything. I was smiling at her back and said “Sister a lot more to come from me. I will bang you like a whore”. I knew in future am going to fuck her every hole and drink maximum of her milk and juices.
Sponsored Links
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INDIAN MASALA VIDEOS n MASALA CLIPS
Sponsored Links - Indian Masala Movies
UKBL ~ 10 Second Banner Rotator

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Check out beautiful Indian actress in sexy and even TOPLESS poses

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:27 PM

All credits to orginal author only I read this story incomplete anyone​ willing to continue
Sponsored Links

"Uncensored Indian Masala Movies" - The hottest Indian Sex Movies and Mallu Masala clips

Indian XXX Movies!

Widest range of Indian Adult Movies of shy, authentic Desi women.....FULLY NUDE DESI MASALA VIDEOS!!! Click here to visit now!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:29 PM

Here goes what happened after fucking
sister in store room. Next day my BIL
and his family along with Preethi left to Bangalore and my parents left to some
relative’s house. I and my sister know that they will back only in evening. My
sister went to kitchen to prepare something. I was reading news paper in hall.
I finished reading news paper, but she was still in kitchen
in her night gown. Silently I was observing her movements in kitchen. I hold
paper to my face so that she couldn’t get hint that I am watching her. She was
moving here and there to pick the things. I think she was not wearing her bra,
so her big milky breasts are swinging. My cock started to expand its size
slowly. When she bent to pick something I saw her breasts which are very eager
to come out of her gown. Oh!

Man it’s wonderful seen to watch her big boobs which I
sucked and drank milk from those last evening. She turned to her back and
preparing something. I was waiting for her next movements. She bent again this
time showing her rock solid two mountains that is her big round buttocks. I was
trying to control myself not to get excite. Her butt crack is easily visible to
me from that much distance. I thought she is not wearing even her panty.
I couldn’t control anymore, so slowly I walked to kitchen
without making any noise. I entered the kitchen and hugged her from back and
started to kiss her neck. Meanwhile my hands started to play with her boobs.
She tried to avoid it but I was so uncontrolled that she surrendered herself
and started to enjoy the play. She turned her face and we started to kiss
passionately. I took her tongue in my mouth and was sucking her saliva.

I slowly increased the speed of kissing and finally bite her
lip. She became more Horney by this. I took out my lips from her but she again
locked mine with her, we started to kiss again. Gradually we slow down our kiss
and then I broke the kiss. Till then my one hand was busy with her milk tanker
and one with her ass crack. Then I concentrated on her big milk mountains. I
lifted her with my hands and made her to sit on the table which we have in
kitchen.

I removed her night gown to till her waist. She was sex goddess
for me at that time. I started to suck her breast with full force. She was
moaning like Hamm, ahhhh, oh yaaa. This sounds made me more crazy and I was
increased my sucking speed. Milk was oozing from her breast and I was drinking
her milk as I am her baby. I don’t know whether she fed milk to her child or
not. Of course I was not bothered about that as I was getting my morning
breakfast sufficiently from her.

She held my h***s strongly and she was very much hornier
then me. I changed my mouth from left breast to right and started to suck
harder. In middle while sucking I used to byte her nipples which are like
strawberry. I sucked her both milk containers till they become empty. My
stomach was full so that no need of any further breakfast. I took her in my
arms and made her to remove her gown completely. She removed her gown when I
lifted her up. And I removed my all clothes.

Oh my God! My sister was completely nude in front of me that
too early morning. She has a perfect figure for a person to die to have sex
with her. Now I saw her pink pussy which was cleanly shaven. The juice was
oozing from her pussy. I didn’t waste any time and started to lick her pussy.
The taste of her juice was making my cock grow little bigger. I inserted my
tongue into her pussy.

I was twisting my tongue inside her cunt so that she raised
her moaning sound a little bit. I started to lick the pussy little faster. She
could not control and moaning like “ahhhh, ohhhhh yes yeahhhh, my god,
yes, yes lick me Bro, ohhhhh fast even faster”. I widely opened her pussy
and inserted my one finger and I was finger fucking her. She was not
controlling herself. Slowly I finished licking her pussy and stood up and
removed all my clothes and took her and made her to stand and I sat on the
table and pulled her to me and guided her hand my rock solid cock.

She understood what I was hinting and bent down and took my
cock into her mouth. Man, I was in heaven; she slowly opened her mouth wider
and took my cock slowly. She started too slowly and gradually increased her
speed. She was twisting her mouth so that I get more pleasure. I was pushing my
cock deeper inside her mouth to which she cannot breathe. After some seconds I
took my cock out from her mouth and lifted her and made her to bend like dog.

I hold my cock and I was pressing my cock to her pussy entrance and I was
taking it back to tease her. I was playing like this till she pleaded me to
fuck her and insert my cock in her pussy. She was begging me like “Brother
please fuck me hard please, after that you can play with me but first fuck me
please, please. Then I inserted my cock inside her cunt and slowly started
pushing it inside. I started to stroke her. Slowly I increased the speed of
fucking.

She was moaning like “ahhhhhhh yeaaaah, oh bro fuck me
hard and little harder, go inside completely till you reach my base. Oh yeah,
fast mmmm, tar my pussy”. Suddenly I stopped fucking her, she turned back
to see me why I stopped. I was standing simply without saying anything; still
my cock was inside her. She asked why you stopped. But I did not answer
anything. She understood and started please me. “Bro, please don’t stop,
please fuck me,

I will do whatever you say, I am your bitch, please fuck my
harder, please. I asked will you have sex with me in future. For which she told
“at any time you ask for sex I am ready to give my cunt. You can drink my
milk. I will not let the baby to drink the milk I will give bottle milk to
baby, please fuck me. After hearing this I told her till you are here you have
to do whatever I say to which she nodded her head. I started humping her again
with more speed.

She was moaning again like “yeaaaa, ohhhhhh yeah fuck
me, fuck me bro little faster, make me cum. She cum twice in this time. I
fucked for another 10 min and took my cock out and turned her to me and
released my cum to her mouth and to her breast. She started to take my cum
inside her mouth. She took every drop of my cum to her mouth and told it tastes
good. We took rest there for another 30 min. Then again started to play with
her boobs. My cock was growing again.

I started to press her boobs. Suddenly her child started to
cry from bedroom, so she was leaving, but held her not allowing her going. She
requested me to go after that you can do anything. I told her I will take you
to bedroom. I told her to wear her gown and I wore my clothes. Then I lifted
her to her bedroom. There I dropped her on to the bed and I went to bathroom.
Meantime she was feeding her child I came after 5 min from bathroom. I sat next
to her.

Her child was sucking her left breast which was not having
any milk. After not finding the milk baby started to cry again for milk. We
both got up and again went to kitchen milk for the baby. She already prepared a
bottle of milk for baby. Then I thought she was preparing bottle milk for baby.
She gave the bottle to baby and feeding the milk. After drinking the milk baby
slept again. She went to room to sleep the baby and came back and told that she
will prepare something to eat and started with it.

I started raising her gown from bottom. Then I changed my
mind and went inside her gown and started to lick her pussy again. She was not
able to proceed with the work and couldn’t control. She pushed my head little
inside. I licked her pussy till she cum. then I opened my cock and lifted her
nighty and started to fuck. She was moaning louder. We fucked for another 20
min. After fucking I went to my room to take rest for the next session. She
also took half an hour rest and started with her kitchen work.

I slept for an hour and woke up, took bath and asked her to take bath and get
ready. I was waiting in her room. She came out with night gown. I asked her to
come to me. She came, I lifted her gown. I found she was not wearing panty and
also bra. I asked her wear a sari with bra and panty. She surprised but did
same what I told. I asked her to show her bras and panties to me. She sown
everything, She was having good p***s of modern undergarments with different
designs.

I choose white panty which is having only thread in back and
little transparent and a white transparent front hook bra. She wore those and
wore a sari again selected by me. I told her adjust the sari so that deep navel
and cleavage should be visible. She did everything what I told. Before this she
slept her baby again after feeding bottle milk. We went to dining table to have
our food. We were sitting opposite to each other.

While having food I slowly started to take my leg to her
pussy area. She understood my act and adjusted herself so that I can reach her
easily. I reached her pussy area and started to press her pussy with my leg.
She was getting Horney by this act and she was not able to continue with her
food so as I. I took a pause and allowed her to have food. After finishing the
food she finished all her cleaning stuff. Till now I was waiting in her room.
After 15 min she came to room.

I asked her to come to me. She obeyed me. I made her to sleep on the bed. I
started to kiss her. She was responding for the kiss very well. We kissed for
10 min. I broke the kiss and started to unbutton her blouse. After each button
I open her breast were becoming bigger like rubber balloon. I parted her blouse
but not removed and did the same thing to bra. I started to drink her milk from
her right breast.

The milk was already generated so I was drinking full of
milk after having food. After emptying her right breast I took care of left
one. And I did the same to left breast. After that I asked her to stand up. I
pushed her towards the wall and made her stand. I lifted her sari till her
waste. I was wearing small Bermuda without underwear. I took out my dick and I
was rubbing to her ass crack. Then I pushed her panty little down so that my
cock can reach her pussy.

She was feeling uncomfortable with this but she did not tell
anything. I inserted my cock into her pussy. She was feeling pain, but I did
not leave. She told me at least remove the panty for which I said let it be. I
started humping her. She felt pain initially but later she started enjoying it.
I fucked her for 15 min like that and took her in my arm and made her sit on bed.
I took her legs to my shoulder spreading her pussy wide.

I just pushed her panty aside and inserted my cock. I
started to fuck her this time little faster. She cum thrice in 15 minutes after
15 min I felt about come. So took my cock out and inserted into her mouth. She
started to suck faster. With in two min I cum in her mouth and she swallowed
all my cum. We slept there till my parents came and bell rang.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:33 PM

Good
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:38 PM

After my parents arrival we were in our respective rooms busy with nothing. I took rest for 3 hours and my mom called for dinner. We had nice dinner specially prepared for me by my sister.
After dinner my parents left to their rooms as they were tired very much. I told her I will be in your room after parents sleeps so don’t lock it from inside for which she said yes and left.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 PM

:cool2:
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:42 PM

Hi

After my parents arrival we were in our respective rooms busy with nothing. I took rest for 3 hours and my mom called for dinner. We had nice dinner specially prepared for me by my sister.
After dinner my parents left to their rooms as they were tired very much. I told her I will be in your room after parents sleeps so don’t lock it from inside for which she said yes and left.

After an hour or so I went to her room. I pushed the door slowly. It was not locked. Lights were switched off. I went to near to her bed. She was waiting for me. Her baby was sleeping in far from us which were done by her.

I lifted her and started to kiss her on her lips. I took her tongue in my mouth and started to suck. She responded by pushing her tongue deeper. What a enjoyable moment it was. We kissed each other for 10 more minutes.

Slowly I started to undress her. I removed night gown. Wow…… she was moaning like anything. Her hands were busy with mu dick. It was un imaginable pleasured feeling for me because her smooth hands and fingers were making my brother rock hard. I slowly unhooked her bra and lifted it and started to rub them by hands one after another. Oh god…what a pleasure, those smooth boobs were growing like big balloons. I can’t control my eagerness and started to suck her breast one by one.

As she told she didn’t fed milk to her baby. I was drinking her milk after a nice dinner. This milk was awesome. I can’t express myself that how much I was enjoying her breasts. Even after sucking those breasts were growing like big mangoes. Slowly I moved to her pussy and started teasing her with my fingers, one after another. She was moaning like a bitch. Slowly I removed my fingers and started to lick her, she was pushing my head inside. She was not able to control herself from the pleasure.

Then I asked her to lick my dick. She was sucking mine as if I child is sucking a chocolate. I can’t say how I was feeling…… oh god………… I was feeling like in heaven…
After sucking I stopped her and went to kitchen and brought ice cream. I rubbed all the ice cream to her boobs and her pussy. Again I started to suck her breasts which were polished by ice cream. She was enjoying a lot. I sucked her breasts completely without leaving a small bit of ice cream on her breasts.

Then I moved my attention to her ice cream cunt, which was shining and inviting me to have some taste of it. I just pushed her to bed and started to lick like a dog. She was moaning like ohhhhhh common hmmmmmmmmmmm. It was making me more strengthen. I licked her pussy for almost 15 min finally which she cummed.

Then I rubbed some of the ice cream to my cock and asked her to have some ice cream. She readily started to eat the ice cream. She was definitely behaving like a bitch. I was enjoying a lot.
After that I lifted her legs and moved to move shoulders and slowly inserted my manhood. She was feeling my cock little bigger and I was feeling her cunt little tight. I slowly started my movements to and fro. She was uncontrollable. I started to stroke faster. She was moving her body like a snake.

I fucked her almost 15 min and rolled and asked her to bend like dog. She did what I said and turned and I inserted my cock and started to hump her. After fucking for another 10 min I cummed all my juice in her mouth which she drank like juice. After that we took rest for another 20 min. but she was not satisfied I think. So she started shaking my manhood. My dick started to grow because of her smooth hands.
Within 5 min my cock became like rod, I also meantime started to lick her breasts which were still serving milk for me. I drank all the milk and licked her pussy again. Once she was ready, this time I asked her to fuck me.

So I slept and she came above me. She slowly positioned her cunt to my rock dick and slowly sat on it. Once she positioned herself she started to do sit ups faster by faster. My cock was disappearing and appearing in her cunt. She fucked for almost 10 min and cummed twice but still I did not cum. After that I brought her down and fucked her for five more min and cummed on her breasts and mouth. After this we got tired and slept in the arms of one another. Morning before my parents woke up I left to my room. Next day I planned to fuck her in different way. I made every plan and told her but initially she opposed but finally agreed for my plan.

As per the plan she told she want to visit one of her friend who stays 30 km away from us. She asked my parents about this and told I will go by car and Raju will join me. Also she told my parents to take care of baby as it will be long travel so she cannot take baby.

My parents agreed and I asked her to wear my favorite white color panty and bra. She did the same.

We left the house in car around 10 pm. I stopped nearby hotel and took all necessary food items for both of us. I was driving the car and she was sitting next to me. I asked her to open my pant zip she opened the zip I was not wearing in inner wear. I asked her to take my cock out and stroke. She did exactly what I said. Meantime in one hand I was busy with her pussy.

I asked her to bend and suck my cock. First she hesitated but later started to lick it. It was wonderful incident for me because while driving my sister is sucking my cock.
She sucked it for almost 10 min then I told her to stop. Then I was fingering her pussy with my left hand fingers.

After finger fucking her for 10 min I asked her to remove her panty in car for which she said no. I told her if u will not then I have to remove it myself. She then understood what plan I had and she lifted her ass and removed her panty and gave to me. I took it and smelled it. It was very good smell for me.

After some time I asked her to remove her bra and give it to me. She confused a lot. Because it is not easy to give bra while we are in car. People on the road can easily see her breasts if she does so. So she resisted for this. She was not ready to do this. But I forced her to do. By doing some tricks she finally gave bra also.

She was sitting in car without her bra and panty. She was feeling awkward to be like this in public but I didn’t mind this.

Finally the place came were I planned to fuck her. It was a formers field but no people were there around. I told her this is the place. She was in utter shock. It’s a public place anytime anybody may come here.
I convinced her by saying as nobody will come here because it’s far from main road and this is afternoon time formers also have gone for lunch. But she was not ready.

I took all the things needed for fucking and found a place where nobody can see us. I took her forcefully by lifting her. I made everything ready. Then I sat on mat and removed my zip and asked her to suck my cock for which she hesitantly started. She sucked me for almost 10 min and then asked her to fuck me just raising her sari. She lifted her sari and made her pussy positioned to my cock and started humping.
Gradually she increased the speed and within 10 min she cummed. Then I laid her on the mat and removed her blouse and started to suck her breasts. I drank all the milk and started to lick her pussy also. It was just produced juice and it was tasting very good. I licked her another 15 min in which she cummed thrice.

After this I slowly positioned my cock to her cunt and started stroking slowly. Gradually I increased the speed. She was not controlling the pleasure of fucking. She was moaning like ohhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmm yeah fuck me brother hard make it harder……yeah………..

I fucked for almost 20 min and cummed on her mouth. She swallowed everything. We played like this for 2 more round and left the place back to our house. Initially she was afraid but after this she was happy about this.

That’s it friends. Wait for more in the next part.
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:45 PM

Good start.. Keep it going
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:48 PM

This much story only I have any one willing to write continuation in your own style
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2017, 08:51 PM

Anyone willing to write please go on
Sponsored Links

Indian XXX Movies!

Sponsored Links